Train of Thoughts

Tuesday, January 06, 2004

Of Putting On Weight & Work Related Issues.

*announces*
I AM HUNGRY.

I've been binging on food ever since erm New Year's Day, which is bad as Im putting on weight. Humph. {Note to self: As if lah I am not fat. Bahhh.} I should stop eating food that contains carbohydrate.. Sheesh, been eating a lot of rice lately.

Okaylah, okaylah.. I am NOT hungry. :/

Third day of working and I am feeling bored out. Ever since the end of school holidays, the business has been lagging. It's really having a drag on my motivation at work. Pfffffdddtt. :[ And I just found out that I wont be having any off days until this coming monday. *cries like a baby* This is really a d.r.a.g. lah.

Ho hum. So anyone of you readers out there, who has got my number, feel free to sms, call or just simply kacau me if you like. I'd most probably be bored stiff and yeah, you'd probably got me saying that, again.

{crap}
Yes sir, I have an american slang claimed by an Aussie couple but I always listens to RedFM when I work because they rocks as they play good tunes ranging from hiphop, r&B, rock, alternative and even pop. I'll remember myself for bringing a piece of cloth to wipe and detergent to clean the window glass. Seriously, from what I have observed, the locals doesnt really smile at me but the foreigners do. But I thought Malaysians are known for their (so-called) friendliness?
{/crap}

I think I've already have it all planned out. The first thing that Im gonna buy with that amount of money that I've worked is probably a CD.. still not sure what to get though. You have any ideas? The second thing is most probably a treat to DOME and then buy myself NY clothes. Hmmmm, looks like I'd be spending all of the money that I've earned.. anybody wanna take me and go shopping? :D

Well, gotha make a move, friend's coming over to go for dinner.

Lastly, if ya noticed, I've reshuffle the codes and stuffs.. Am happy. :)
{Added : Taggie is up!}

[soundbites]
DJ Shadow - You Cant Go Home Again

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.