Train of Thoughts

Tuesday, December 02, 2003

My so-called Stunt.

Hey is it just me or is blogger acting up again?
I couldnt load this page. Are you reading this?
I cant.
Hmmmmm.

Didnt the title give you a lil impression that I did a lil action packed stunts like walloping someone up or jumping over the roof top and swinging from buildings to buildings like spiderman?

Anyways a lil funny post here, well like he said, it's only funny when it managed to get to the sender safe and sound. Looks like I wont be sending over panadols because it can be easily obtained and hell tabacco?! I've tried that. *evil grin*

Here. [sixthseal.com]

I was really worried. It took slightly more than two weeks to get to him and Im glad that it arrived safely. Phew!

[soundbites]
Everclear - The New York Times

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


 
Millions of peaches. Peaches for free.